Tags

, ,

The Diva’s Challenge #128 for this week has us use two pencils rubber-banded together to create the string. Note to self: use two pencils of the same hardness/softness. After drawing the string the marks on one side weren’t very apparent so I had to find some good light and reemphasize them. Now, of course, the string shouldn’t be evident at all. I had fun with this tile. I started with Pepper, which I haven’t used in a long time. After browsing TanglePatterns for  awhile, I decided on Chartz, mainly because I have never used that tangle before. I ended with some Striping to help balance it. Visit the Diva’s site to see what others have come up with for this challenge.

Tangles used: Pepper, Chartz, Striping

Tangles used: Pepper, Chartz, Striping

Advertisements