This week we’ve been challenged to make our tangles REALLY BIG using the size we typically work on. For me that would be the 3.5″ square tiles. I went big with Knase and Hepmee and only tangled 2 patterns in order to stay on the big side. I added the dots in the lower corner and resisted adding something to the circle part of Hepmee. This wasn’t easy for me and I’m not tempted to have “overs” with it. I think my hang-up was proportion – but who is to say what proportion one tangle should be compared to another – it’s all up to individual interpretation. So that was the mantra I kept saying as I did this tile.

‘Nother topic – I have been tangling to my heart’s content in completing all the challenges presented by the Diva and have added the first six challenges and the last six challenges to my Flickr site. You’ll notice the button on the right under “The Diva’s Challenges Met.” As I complete a handful of challenges I will post them there if you would like to see what I’ve done.

Advertisements